The FlexiFilter filter material is suitable as a replacement for common filter cartridges for sand filters. The sand filtration kit contains one package of FlexiFilter 50 and FlexiFIlter 400 (round filter of 40cm in diameter, 4.5 cm thick).
A “FlexiFilter 50” filter cartridge is recommended as an accessory part of the filter. It is designed for a deep filtration of liquids. The round filter ensures the overall efficiency of the filtration, the “50” cartridge ensures the volume capacity of your filtration.
If you combine the cartridge with FlexiFilter 50 cubes, insert the round filter as the last layer. Never fill the filter housing completely.
FlexiFilter is a highly efficient filter for industrial and domestic use. FlexiFilter is a filter material with an excellent efficiency. It has a higher filtration capacity compared to traditional sand, cartridge, and other filters. Thanks to a deep filtration, it absorbs a larger number of impurities. The material is lightweight for easy handling. FlexiFilter works with a very low pressure drop.
The right size choice
The circular filter insert is inserted into the cartridge compartment. Always choose a slightly larger diameter.
Benefits of FlexiFilter:
- Trapping of impurities of up to 0.003mm.
- Easy handling and replacement.
- A low pressure drop = energy savings
- High absorption of impurities by a depth filtration.
Delivery time: dispatch 1-14 days from order confirmation (based on the stock).
Delivery: The products are delivered by a delivery service provider.
Warranty period: 24 months.
Packaging: one bag of FlexiFilter 50 and FlexiFIlter 400
Instructions for use
Please note the following instructions when using:
- Disconnect the filter device from the power supply.
- Open the filter housing lid according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Remove the original filter material (cartouche, filter inserts, etc.)
- As a precaution, check all seals and clean them of dirt.
- Stack FlexiFilter filter material in the filter housing.
- Assemble and connect the filter device according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Note for systems with automatic backflushing:
As the FlexiFilter pressure increases only slightly due to the dirt, automatic backflushing will not be triggered. Therefore, check the flow rate on the pressure gauge regularly and if necessary, start the backflushing manually.