The FlexiFilter filter material is suitable as a replacement for common filter cartridges for sand and cartridge filters. The FlexiFilter 120 package contains four round filters of ø12 cm (4.5 cm thick).
- When used alone, it is possible to stack several round filters on top of each other in the filter housing.
FlexiFilter is a highly efficient filter for industrial and domestic use. FlexiFilter is a filter material with an excellent efficiency. It has a higher filtration capacity compared to traditional sand, cartridge, and other filters. Thanks to a deep filtration, it absorbs a larger number of impurities. The material is lightweight for easy handling. FlexiFilter works with a very low pressure drop.
The right size choice
The circular filter insert is inserted into the cartridge compartment. Always choose a slightly larger diameter.
Benefits of FlexiFilter:
- Trapping of impurities of up to 0.003mm.
- Easy handling and replacement.
- A low pressure drop = energy savings
- High absorption of impurities by a depth filtration.
Delivery time: dispatch 1-14 days from order confirmation (based on the stock).
Delivery: The products are delivered by a delivery service provider.
Warranty period: 24 months.
Packaging: the transport bag contains 4 pieces of a round filter of 12 cm diameter.
Instructions for use
Please note the following instructions when using:
- Disconnect the filter device from the power supply.
- Open the filter housing lid according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Remove the original filter material (cartouche, filter inserts, etc.)
- As a precaution, check all seals and clean them of dirt.
- Stack FlexiFilter round filters in the filter housing.
- Assemble and connect the filter device according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Note for systems with automatic backflushing:
As the FlexiFilter pressure increases only slightly due to the dirt, automatic backflushing will not be triggered. Therefore, check the flow rate on the pressure gauge regularly and if necessary, start the backflushing manually.